Lodge a Complaint
AFTA accepts consumer complaints for investigation that allege a breach of the ATAS Code of Conduct.
If you have a grievance with an ATAS travel agency, AFTA recommends that you take the following actions in the first instance:
- In writing, make a formal complaint to the business;
- Read the terms and conditions of the agent and the end supplier;
- Consider writing a request to a supplier for special consideration due to hardship or extenuating circumstances; or
- Seek advice from your State body and/or lodge a complaint; NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA, TAS.
- Consent for AFTA to share your personal information with the agent;
- A bullet point concise summary of your complaint;
- The response received to your complaint lodged with the agent;
- Your booking itinerary and documents;
- The resolution you are seeking; and
- Emails and other evidence supporting your complaint.
If you have reviewed the information page and believe your complaint to be eligible, please continue to complete the compliant form online. AFTA is currently operating on reduced hours. Delays are expected.
Follow the simple 4-step process below to submit your complaint.