The code sets out a number of obligations including:
- A Service Quality Promise requiring plain and easy to understand information;
- Being receptive to suggestions and feedback;
- Communicating in a timely manner;
- Acting fairly and in a reasonable and ethical manner;
- Ensuring staff are appropriately trained;
- Providing terms and conditions at or before the time you enter a sale with the agent; and
- Complying with the ATAS Complaint Escalation process.
You can view the entire ATAS Code of Conduct here.